Brief Introduction To Piles Care
Hemorrhoid (commonly known as Piles) is a medical condition where veins in the anus or lower rectum become swollen, similar to varicose veins. It develops when the blood vessels around the anus and lower rectum expand, resulting in the stretching of the surrounding tissue. A sac-like structure forms during this process, which can further strain during bowel movements, resulting in pain & discomfort. In an average adult, about three out of four experiences hemorrhoids at some point.
In this article, we will further learn about their symptoms, causes & different ways to get relief from hemorrhoids.
What Are The Signs & Symptoms Of Piles?
Hemorrhoids can affect anyone, even teenagers. (But they're uncommon among children because they take a long time to develop). You may be more at risk if you experience the following signs & symptoms:
- Pain or discomfort during bowel movement
- Felling sore or tender near the anus due to hard lumps
- Itching and irritating in the anal region
- A burning sensation in your anus when you sit
- Experiencing swelling or lumps near your anus
- Bleeding during bowel movement
- A feeling of incomplete bowel movement
- Occurrence of Inflammation & pain due to hemorrhoid pushing
- Leakage of feces
- Colon cancer
If left untreated, hemorrhoids can lead to severe complications and conditions such as the following:
- Experiencing intense anal bleeding can lead to anemia.
- A complication may include infection & fecal incontinence.
- An anal fistula, a new channel between the skin near the anus and the inside of the anus, may develop.
- Strangulated hemorrhoids can also occur when the blood supply is cut off.
- Complications can lead to further issues like infection or a blood clot.
What Causes Hemorrhoids?
In spite of the fact that doctors don’t fully understand why hemorrhoids appear, the following factors may cause them:
- Pregnancy: As per the research, it is estimated that up to 35% of pregnant women have piles. This is due to increased intra-abdominal pressure and hormonal changes.
- Heavy lifting: Lifting weights for the first time can result in a lot of pressure on your internal organs, including the veins near your rectum & anus. This practice can also lead to hemorrhoids.
- Diet: The consumption of processed food and those high in fats, sugars, or refined carbohydrates can also lead to hemorrhoids, particularly constipation.
- Ageing: As per research, it has been estimated that young people & children can also get hemorrhoids, but they are more common in adults over 50. This is due to the weakening and stretching of the tissues supporting your rectum & anus.
- Diarrhea: Due to the presence of bile or gastric acid in diarrhea, it leads to irritation of the rectum, which may cause discomfort and inflammation.
- Using the toilet for too long: When you sit on the toilet seat for a long time, you put extra pressure on the rectum and anus, which can cause vein swelling.
What Are The Prevention Tips To Avoid Hemorrhoids?
Curing hemorrhoids depends on the severity and underlying cause of the condition. Below are some of those different ways to can get piles relief:
- Drinking plenty of fluids can help avoid hemorrhoids.
- Adding fiber-rich foods or supplements to your diet can prevent constipation and lower the risk of developing hemorrhoids.
- Avoid overstraining for relief.
- Avoid sitting on the toilet seat for an extended period of time.
Piles Care Supplement Benefits In The Treatment
A hemorrhoid is an uncomfortable and painful condition that occurs when a vein in the rectum or anus becomes swollen and inflamed. In addition, to providing relief from the symptoms like itching, bleeding, and pain, supplements for hemorrhoid care helps manage this condition.
A major advantage of using supplements for curing hemorrhoids often comes with the added benefits of being made with natural ingredients that help soothe and heal damaged tissue. With Satvam nutrition, you can reduce inflammation, improve blood flow & promote healing by taking chemical-free, safe, and plant-based supplements.
Don't let hemorrhoids hold you back- take control of your health and try piles care supplements today! Learn more about hemorrhoid care supplements by visiting Satvam’s website and begin your journey toward relief now.
- What factors contribute to the development of Piles?
It often starts with the swelling or bulging of veins around the anus due to high pressure. This pressure in the lower rectum can lead to several factors, such as:
- Straining caused due to bowel movement
- Engaging in anal intercourse
- Already have chronic constipation & diarrhea
- Using/Sitting on the toilet for a longer time
- Colon cancer
- Containing Low-fiber in your diet
Do hemorrhoids have a permanent solution?
If you are suffering from hemorrhoid, depending on the type & severity of your symptoms, it can be treated in different ways. Below are the treatment options which include:
- Lifestyle modification
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Consuming an adequate amount of supplements
For effective piles pain relief, it is crucial to seek a proper diagnosis and treatment from your doctor. With the right treatment plan and strategies, an individual can effectively manage their symptoms and prevent future flare-ups.